What are the Top 10 Plumbing Fixture Brands Recommended by Plumbers
Selecting Fixture Brands
Many excellent brands of plumbing fixtures exist today. A plumbing company may offer recommendations about several of these items, based upon a number of different selection criteria.
Property owners ultimately make decisions that reflect their specific, individual needs. Some of the factors that enter into a favorable recommendation by plumbers include the following:
- How long will the fixture typically remain in good condition?
- Does the fixture reflect high-quality craftsmanship?
- Are parts metal or plastic?
- What is the quality of the fine finishing detail?
- Are replacement parts readily available?
- Is the price range reasonable?
In some situations, a fixture proves suitable for a home, yet exceeds the price a property owner considers affordable at the time. For example, durable brass faucets typically cost considerably more than plastic ones utilizing metal cladding.
A high quality brass faucet will likely last considerably longer than one using metal-coated surfaces. Additionally, the overall quality of various fine finishing details may vary, based in part on price ranges.
Some Excellent Brands
Bearing in mind that ultimately, a property owner makes the decision about purchasing particular fixtures, here are some of the top ten brands many plumbers recommend.
Fine Brass Faucets
A number of English and German firms produce outstanding brass faucets. These items tend to run in the upper price ranges. Some noted brands include:
- Dornbracht: A leading German manufacturer of upscale faucets;
- Samuel Heath: A well respected English company known for its brass faucets and fixtures;
- Barber Wilsons: This family-owned firm has manufactured metal faucets for over a century;
- Waterworks: This respected manufacturer of high grade metal faucets also accepts customized individual orders.
High Range Fixtures
One company with a great product line including high grade faucets and shower heads and pull-out faucets is Rohl: rohlhome.com. The firm began manufacturing in 1983.
High Middle Range Faucets
- Grohe: This company produces roughly 8% of faucets and sanitary fittings sold globally;
- Hansgrohe: A firm founded in 1901.
- Delta: A popular brand.
Two popular high-quality American brands include:
- American Standard: Manufactures toilets, bathtubs, faucets and other fixtures.
- Moen: High quality faucets, sinks, shower accessories.
Plumbers today recommend many other excellent brands also.
If you’re in need of plumbing fixtures in your Waterloo home, these are recommended the best! Call Dalton Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling at (319) 266-3513 for installation.