Tankless & On Demand Water Heaters in Waterloo, IA
Call Our Hotline: 319-266-3513
Tankless water heaters are quickly becoming some of the most sought after water heating systems on the market—and for good reason! They’re powerful, efficient, and they’re perfectly set up when you call the team at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. for personalized installation services.
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished.
- We operate with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We promise to get the job done right.
We’ve been providing hot water heater services in Waterloo, IA since 1959, so we know a thing or two about budding technologies.
Call our team today to schedule a comfort consultation and let us get to work! Your Comfort Is Our Promise.
Why should you switch to a tankless unit?
There are several great advantages to having a tankless system.
- More Hot Water: With a properly sized heater, you’ll never run out of hot water again. Your family will have all the hot water it needs for morning showers, laundry, cooking and cleaning.
- Save Money: You won’t pay to keep the big tank full of water hot all the time. By only heating what you’re going to actually use, you save money on the utility bills.
- Safer Water: Water in these systems is also safer and cleaner in the long run because there is no rust or scale deposits accumulating in a storage tank and coming out in your household water.
- More Cost Effective: These systems are actually more cost–effective than traditional water heaters because they last longer and are more efficient.
How long will your unit last?
Traditional water tanks have a life expectancy of about 10 years. You can expect a tankless system to last almost twice as long with an expected lifespan of 20 years. When you make the switch from a regular system to a tankless unit, there will be some additional costs associated with the installation. However, this cost should be weighed against the savings associated with having a water heater that will last twice as long.
What kind of home would benefit the most from one of these units?
Most households can benefit from the addition of a tankless water system. In a small house with only one or two occupants, the great benefit is that you won’t pay for hot water that is not immediately needed. The financial savings in this situation can be very attractive.
However, a larger family also enjoys great benefits with a tankless system. Without the need to wait for a tank of water to heat up again, everyone can take their showers in the morning or get all of their laundry done on the same day. Larger families enjoy the same cost savings of only heating the water they actually use, and they also benefit from the incredible convenience of never running out of hot water.
Why should you choose us?
Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. in Waterloo, IA, offers both traditional and tankless water heaters. Deciding between the two options is a very personal choice based on your long–term goals and your immediate budget.
Our professional staff are more than happy to meet with you and go into further detail on the benefits and possible disadvantages associated with each system. Regardless of the one you choose, it’s important to have your water heater replaced before it actually fails and ruptures so that you won’t have to go without hot water or deal with the flooded utility room.
If you’re looking to save on your heating costs over time, consider the switch to tankless. We’ll help you find the right unit to fit your home and budget. Call today to get started!