With COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) dominating headlines around the globe, we wanted to take a moment to let you know that our company is taking appropriate and recommended precautions against virus transmission.
Some safety precautions we’re taking include:
- Using boot covers on our feet when entering homes.
- The usage of cleaning wipes for our electronic devices.
- Adding hand sanitizer to our service vehicles for regular usage.
- Locked our doors to walk-in customers for everyones safety.
- Our management team will be keeping a close eye on the CDC website for any new updates.
- Our management team will also keep a close watch over employees for any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 and sending them home if they are sick while following the CDC guidelines.
The health and safety of you and our staff are our absolute priority. Rest assured in knowing that the technician coming to your residence is coming prepared in the safest manner possible.
Thank you for choosing to work with us. We’re all in this together, and the least we can do is continue to guarantee your comfort!
Your Dalton Team