Plumbing, HVAC, electrical and fireplace services in Janesville
Work with HVAC contractors who care! Call today for immediate service in Janesville, IA. Click here for savings!
Whether you require routine maintenance or emergency service on your home’s HVAC system, you can depend on us at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. in Janesville, IA. Since the 1959, we’ve established our company as a name you can trust. Our business has evolved markedly since inception, but our commitment to customer service has remained the same. Take a look at what customers have been saying about us here.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee- we will uninstall and provide full refund if you are not satisfied
- Maintenance agreements
- Guaranteed Replacements
- Expert Staff
Read on to learn more about common plumbing and HVAC issues we regularly solve for your neighbors. If these sound familiar, give us a call for help ASAP!
What causes heating system problems?
Problems with your home’s heater could emerge from a problem within the unit itself, but issues with heating can also arise as a result of trouble with other components of your home’s HVAC system. Some common causes of problems include:
- Failed Ignition Switch: Problems within your heater may be due to a failed ignition switch or another electrical fault inside of the unit, causing your HVAC system to deliver heat intermittently or not at all.
- Thermostat Failures: A failing thermostat can cause your heater to produce the wrong temperature and will evenly impose serious wear on the heating unit if left unattended.
- Clogged Air Filter: A clogged air filter can cause your heater to work much harder than it should. This will mean that your unit will waste more energy, leading to you paying higher bills.
The average heater lasts roughly 10 years and internal failures will increase in frequency as your heater nears that average. Make sure you’re getting your unit maintained by the company with the best know-how to accomplish the task. If your home uses a furnace and need to have it checked out, we also provide comprehensive service for furnaces. Give us a call today to find out more.
What are signs you need to repair or replace your water heater?
When your water heater begins to leak, it’s time to have it serviced. Depending on how long you’ve had the water heater and how often you’ve had it serviced, it may be more feasible to have it replaced.
Water heaters generally last between eight to 12 years. Their sacrificial anodes are implemented to attract corrosive agents from the walls of the water heater. But once the sacrificial anode has worn, your water heater will begin to corrode and leak.
Why should you replace your cooling system?
Constant repairs and temperature inconsistencies are both signs your air conditioning unit will need to be replaced soon. Air conditioning units last about 10 years before their age makes it far more economical to just replace the system. With a new unit, in addition to saving on frequent repair costs, you’ll also save money by gaining energy efficiency, reducing the amount you’ll have to pay in energy bills.
Contact us for HVAC service in Janesville
If you’ve encountered problems with your home’s HVAC system, contact us at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. We service a wide range of communities around the Janesville Area. Call us at 319-266-3513 to schedule services such as:
- Burst pipe repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Faucet, fixture, and sink services
- Shower and tub installation
- Bathroom plumbing remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sump pump installation
- Tankless water heater services
Call us today and get connected to dedicated, experienced technicians. We’re available 24/7 to answer your toughest questions!