Heating services in Janesville, IA
Make sure your home will be comfortable during the cold months with a well-functioning heating system. Call Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. to schedule your annual maintenance. Click here to access our online discounts and specials. Contact our team today to schedule heating services in Janesville, IA.
Homeowners have many important questions and concerns when it comes to how they heat their house. The team at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. can help you with these concerns. Our trained technicians can provide routine maintenance programs to help you get the longest life from your existing system. We can also evaluate older models and let you know if it is time to replace or simply repair your furnace. Trust us for exceptional Janesville heating services today.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
- Provide services available 24/7.
- Have licensed & highly-trained heating technicians.
- Provide financing options.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services.
How long do heating systems last?
Many variables can factor into the lifespan of a heating system. The specific model and the quality of that model will greatly affect the lifespan. However, the average furnace will last anywhere from 15 to 20 years; heat pumps can be expected to give you roughly 16 years of service; boilers can last for as much as 30 years.
What are four benefits of timely heating maintenance?
- Saves energy. We can make sure your unit is functioning properly and running at its most efficient. This will cut down your energy use, and you will notice a substantial amount of savings on your monthly utility bills.
- Avoids repair works. Regular maintenance can catch small problems before they become big issues. This saves you from inconvenient and costly repairs. No one wants to be left without heat on a cold day.
- Safety. If you heat your home with a gas furnace, our routine maintenance program can reduce the risk of carbon monoxide leaks. These leaks are highly dangerous and can be deadly in certain situations.
- Extended lifetime. Heating units that are routinely maintained will last longer than those that aren’t as well as save money on costly repairs.
What are signs you need heater repair or replace your heating system?
Sometimes it is hard to know if you should have the heater replaced or simply repaired. We can come and evaluate the situation and help you determine the correct plan of action, but there are signs you can watch for on your own.
- Are your utility bills going up?
- Do you have to have frequent repair work done on your existing system?
- Think about how comfortable the heating system is keeping your home and if it is making any strange noises.
All of these issues can be clues that it is time to replace the heating system with a new and more efficient model. If your current heating system is reaching the end of its lifespan, have us replace it before you face an inconvenient and costly breakdown.
Full-Service Heating Solutions
- 24 hour emergency
- Boiler repair
- Furnace install & repair
- Geothermal heating
- Heating system install & repair
- Commercial heating
- Heat pump
- Radiant heating
For exceptional heating solutions, trust the professionals from Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. For assistance 24/7, call today.