Air conditioning services in Janesville
Your AC should be well maintained to ensure its efficiency during the hot Iowa summers. Call Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. for immediate service in Janesville, IA. We’re here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Having a comfortable home during the hot months doesn’t have to cost a fortune. The team at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. can set you up with everything you need to get you through yet another hot summer. Whether you are dealing with a broken cooling system, need periodic maintenance service, or you are interested in making an upgrade, our skilled professionals can help. Count on us for all of your AC services in Janesville, IA.
Click here to read what other residents in the area have to say about our services.
- Provide services available 24/7.
- Have licensed & highly–trained cooling technicians.
- Provide financing options.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services.
What are some benefits of AC maintenance?
Proper maintenance will make your AC system last longer and perform more efficiently. Other benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Lower repair costs. Little repairs usually mean small expenses whereas large repair bills equal large expenses. By catching a problem in its early stages, it can often be fixed before it breaks down and damages something else in the process.
- Lower energy bills. Maintenance checks will ensure the system is operating as efficiently as possible, giving you lower energy costs.
- Fewer breakdowns. Because your unit is not overworking itself to supply cool air, the likelihood of breakdown is decreased.
We offer affordable maintenance checks that will ensure your AC system is operating as efficiently as possible.
How long so AC units typically last?
The number of years an AC unit will last is usually always connected to how heavily it’s been used and what type of maintenance it’s had throughout its life. Maintenance also plays an important role in the lifespan.
Regular maintenance takes care of minor issues before they become severe and costly. By regularly maintaining the system, it’s going to have less wear and tear on all the movable parts. As a general rule, AC units can typically last from 15 to 20 years if they’ve been well maintained.
What are the advantages of ductless mini AC splits?
Ductless mini AC splits have several advantages over conventional central air conditioning systems. Those to consider include:
- Convenient air flow. Ductless mini AC splits allow you to direct the cool air to specific rooms rather than cooling the entire home.
- More energy–efficient. Unlike conventional duct work that has up to a 40% energy loss, ductless mini AC splits only lose from 1% to 5%.
- Quieter operation. The compressor, which is the noisiest part, is located outside.
- Better indoor air quality. Ductless mini AC splits don’t have the many pollutants and allergens found in long sections of ductwork.
- Less maintenance. In addition to having washable filters, its compressor is located outside where it’s easily accessed by service technicians.
Full–Service Cooling Solutions
- 24 hour emergency
- Air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Commercial cooling
- Ductless mini AC splits
- AC repair & installations
- AC maintenance
- Air duct cleaning & repair
Take a look at what your neighbors are saying
When you need dependable AC services, trust Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. We’re here for you 24/7.