Air Conditioning Services in Grimes, IA and Des Moines Metro AreaGive us a call today: 319-266-3513
A dependable and powerful air conditioning system is a must for any home in Des Moines and Grimes, IA. The summer heat would be unbearable without one. We’re the local contractor to trust for all your AC needs, whether it’s to install a new system, provide emergency repairs, or take care of regular maintenance.
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished
- Family owned and operated since 1959
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We work with the best brands and equipment, and we’re committed to getting jobs done right. We’re dedicated to our customers—when you work with us, we’ll treat you like family. We view your problems as our problems.
Our mission is to enhance the comfort and safety for people who live in the Des Moines and Grimes community. It’s time to call us. Your Comfort Is Our Promise!
How often should you call for air conditioning maintenance?
One of the most important things that you can do to keep your AC unit working at its peak is to make sure that you schedule regular air conditioning maintenance. We recommend that you have your AC unit serviced at least once a year in order to keep it in the best shape possible. The spring and early summer months are the best times to get your AC unit serviced. This will not only ensure that your AC unit works properly, but it will also help us pinpoint problems that could occur in the future, eliminating costly AC repair needs.
How long do units typically last before you need air conditioning replacement?
The average air conditioner unit lasts 10 to 15 years. However, it is important to note that regular AC maintenance can help increase your air conditioner’s life expectancy. Some air conditioner units can last over 20 years if properly cared for. When you hire our air conditioning technicians you can rest easy knowing that we will regularly maintain and service your unit on a consistent basis.
What is the importance of regular AC filter replacement?
You will need to have your AC filter replaced at least once a month. If you have a reusable filter, then you will need to have it cleaned at least once a month. Dirty air filters can cause the following issues:
- Inefficient functionality of the AC unit
- More pollutants in the air within your home including allergens
- Buildup in the coils of the AC unit
- Shorter life for your AC unit
With regular care and replacement you can avoid these issues all together to help keep the quality of your air conditioning at the highest level. To assure that your air conditioning system is functioning at its optimal best as well as improving the air quality of your home, make sure to ask our technicians about our quality air handler services. Air handlers are important AC units that should be properly serviced to achieve better indoor air. Give our experts a call and schedule an appointment for regular air filter replacements in your home today!
What are the benefits of ductless mini split systems?
Ductless mini split systems are more energy efficient and can also allow for your to personalize the heating and cooling throughout your home. These units are generally small and can be mounted throughout your home. As opposed to running your entire cooling system, you can run these individual units and cut costs for your home. Ductless mini split ACs also run quietly and cause little if any discomfort when installing. Call our experts today and get units installed in your home in no time.
What are some easy ways to save money on your cooling costs?
- Clean Air Filter: One of the simplest things that you can do to save money on cooling costs is to keep your air filter clean. This will allow for your AC unit to function more efficiently and in turn consume less energy when cooling your home.
- Programmable Thermostats: You may also want to consider having a programmable thermostat installed. Programmable thermostats automatically adjust the temperature during certain times during the day or night ensuring that the AC unit only turns on when you need it. This prevents wasted energy on a daily basis.
- Ductless Mini Split Systems: Aside from properly maintaining your system, you can also install ductless mini split systems to increase the energy efficiency in your home. This allows for personalized cooling and heating solutions without the energy consumption of a larger unit.
Call our expert technicians today and find out how to properly maintain the air conditioning system in your home and help save on monthly costs in no time. Our HVAC technicians are knowledgeable, experienced, and ready to help our customers in Grimes, IA and the surrounding areas today! We also provide quality and comprehensive commercial cooling services.
Are you looking for ways to improve the air conditioning systems within your Grimes, IA home? Call us and talk to an experienced air conditioning service technicians today!