SolaceAir in Grimes, IAGive us a call today: 319-266-3513
Viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and allergy-irritating contaminants are everywhere in our indoor air. Among the best ways we can eliminate these harmful pollutants from your house is with a SolaceAir system. SolaceAir offers 24/7 protection: cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing a home. It’s one of the best IAQ solutions we offer to homeowners in the Des Moines and Grimes, IA community.
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished
- True 24/7 emergency services
- Committed to getting jobs done right and always doing the right thing
Our team provides consultations about the best way to deal with problems with your indoor air quality. We view your problems as our problems, and that’s why we can deliver the best solutions—with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our mission is to enhance the comfort and safety for people who live in the Des Moines and Grimes community. It’s time to call us. Your Comfort Is Our Promise!
Why Choose SolaceAir?
SolaceAir products and professionals are backed by over 3 decades of experience and proven success in the engineering of residential (and commercial) indoor air cleaning systems. The fact is, your Grimes, IA HVAC systems move over 1 million cubic feet of air throughout your home each day—you need the right products to address the contaminants that exposes your household to!
You need a whole–house air cleaning system that not only treats the symptoms of poor indoor air quality, but comprehensively cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes your home 24/7. This is far more effective than using smaller portable systems that only impact whatever room they’re in.
SolaceAir Products: An Overview
As we mentioned above, there are a few different products that can help improve your indoor air quality. These include:
- Polarized–Media Electronic Air Cleaners: These systems catch the smallest sub–micron particles, plus airborne allergens and even some gases and odors. The addition of this product to your HVAC system is simple—it’s installed directly into your existing air filter tract, meaning you do not have to worry about costly ductwork modifications or any sort of construction to accommodate.
- Germicidal UVC Lamps: This lamp harnesses the energy of the suns UVC rays to disrupt the DNA of living bacteria, viruses, and other living airborne organisms so that they can no longer reproduce. It’s extremely effective, and harmless to humans and pets.
- Oxidizing UVC/UVV Systems: This is a step up from the UVC lamp in that it’s capable of superior odor control with a photo chemical reaction combined with the impact of the UVC rays. Depending on what your HVAC systems’ installation requirements are, the oxidizing UVC/UVV system is available as a remote system or a fixed unit.
Is It Really Necessary to Treat Your Indoor Air?
In a word: yes. When dirt and biological growth make their way inside your heating and cooling system, it can negatively impact the performance and operation of your equipment, leading to higher energy bills and premature breakdowns. More than that, however, this buildup of dirt and biological growth leads to health concerns.
Our Grimes, IA technicians will expertly install the right SolaceAir products in addition to any other indoor air quality products that may be beneficial for you. This will help protect your household from viruses, bacteria, mold, pollen, dust and dust mites, pet dander, cigarette smoke, chemical gases and odors, and much more. Contact us today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the treatment of your indoor air.