Cedar Rapids Salt–Free Water Softener Installation Services
Call Our Hotline: 319-449-3488
Salt-free water softeners take a different approach to water softening in Cedar Rapids, IA homes. They alter the metallic composition of your water so that you can enjoy the benefits of soft water without storing bags of salt to use for your system. The team at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. can help with the setup of this system.
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished.
- We provide 24/7 emergency services.
- We promise to get the job done right.
Do you think a salt-free water softener is right for your home? Are you unsure as to which system to invest in? Don’t worry, we can provide you with a comfort consultation to help figure this all out.
Contact our professionals today! Your Comfort Is Our Promise.
How do salt–free water softeners work?
Through a process called chelation citric acid is introduced to hard water at specific intervals. Unlike traditional units that trap calcium and magnesium the citric acid in our salt–free systems binds to the harmful minerals so they do not stick to the inside of your pipes, faucets and other water–based appliances. These troublesome ions are literally isolated inside your water and will simply flow out of your fixtures without causing any ill effects to your plumbing, drinking and bathing water.
What are 4 benefits of these systems?
- Cleanliness: Everything is easier to clean with salt–free water softeners. Clothes and dishes that are washed in hard water may require more soap and rinses, and still not look their best. Even your hair and body can become dry and irritated due to an existing hard water supply.
- Extended appliance life: Minerals can build up inside of appliances like water heaters causing irreversible damage. This will decrease the overall efficiency of particular systems in your home or commercial property and eventually lead to significant repairs or having to replace the unit altogether.
- Salt–free: Since our water softening units do not require salt your drinking water will taste better, your skin will be silky and smooth, and you will not have to go through the arduous process of filling your tank with sodium.
- Cleaner pipes: Harmful mineral deposits will build up in your pipes over time, causing them to corrode and eventually burst, but by installing one of our salt–free water softeners you no longer have to worry.
What are some signs that you have hard water?
If you notice a filmy white residue on your showerhead or coffee pot, you probably have hard water. A ring around your tub will also be a strong indication that this is an issue inside your home or commercial property. If clothes look faded or you just can’t seem to get them cleaned...you guessed it, hard water.
A rise in your monthly utility costs could be caused by a buildup of minerals inside your water heater, which will prevent it from operating at maximum efficiency. Lastly, if your hair becomes brittle and does not feel clean or your skin becomes unusually dry after showering, installing a salt–free water softener is highly recommended.
For expert salt–free water softener services in your area, contact the trusted staff at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.