Your Trusted Cedar Rapids, IA Electricians
Call Our Hotline: 319-449-3488
Without proper electrical panels, wires, upgrades, and capacity improvements, you’re never going to experience the 21st century lifestyle you want. Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. understands this and vows to help homes in Cedar Rapids, from Brucemore down to Vernon Heights, with electrical services.
Serving Cedar Rapids for Over 60 Years
We Define Success Based on Your Comfort When the Job Is Done
We Operate with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The only reasons why we’ve been able to last as long as we have in this area is due to our hard work, our dedication, and our high quality craftsmanship. Don’t just watch our vehicles drive by when you’re spending time at Greene Square Park, give us a call today!
If you’re ready to experience electrical services that exceed expectations, then call us. Your Comfort Is Our Promise.
Why it’s important to hire a professional electrician in Cedar Rapids, IA
Could you imagine running your home without electricity? Surely, it seems like a foreign concept. Although, even though it’s a vital resource for your comfort and convenience, it’s also dangerous if in the wrong hands. Electrical safety has improved drastically over the years, but it still takes a skilled and experienced electrician in Cedar Rapids to complete this type of work.
We provide various electrical services
No matter what your electrical needs are, the job requires the right amount of education and training to be completed accurately and safely. This is why it is so important to work with professional electricians who understand the steps that need to be taken to properly service your electrical system, such as those at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. Below are some of the electrical services we offer:
- Electrical Service Upgrades/Circuit Breaker Replacement: In recent decades, the electrical demands of homes throughout America have grown dramatically, and have required upgrades to outdated electrical systems.
- Remodels, Additions, and Renovations: Your current electrical system has the ability to supply your existing outlets with sufficient power, but you will likely need an upgrade if you plan on remodeling and/or adding on to your home.
- Circuit tracing and Identification: When something goes wrong with an appliance or outlet, you need to cut the power to that area, quickly. Accurate identification of your circuit breakers is essential.
- Repair Code Compliance Issues: Our professional electricians are well aware of the building codes put in place in regards to electrical installation and repairs. We’ll ensure that you don’t face any compliance issues with any of your electrical work.
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Having your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors hard–wired into your electrical system ensures that they are always working when you need them the most.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans: Help reduce the potential for mold in the bathrooms of your home by adding a high efficiency fan to eliminate humidity.
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting: From under–cabinet lighting to landscape lighting, we offer installation, replacement, and repair services to keep your home well lit.
- Voice/Data/Video Cabling and Intercom Systems: Increase your home’s safety and convenience with a hard–wired intercom system and "smart home" additions to ensure security.
- Surge Protection: An electrical power surge can damage your existing electronics and appliances in addition to your electrical system. Power strips alone are not enough protection—ask us about whole–home surge protection.
- Ting Electrical Fire Prevention Equipment: Ting helps prevent major electrical hazards, such as fire risks, by pinpointing and identifying unique signals sent out by electrical arcs from your appliances and circuit breaker panel. Every home in the Cedar Rapids area runs on electricity, so every home will benefit from this system!
- Solar Power Voltaic (electric) Installations: This is a method for generating electric power by using solar cells to convert free energy from the sun into usable energy. This is a highly efficient and cost effective method to produce your electrical power.
Contact our team today to work with an electrician
From electrical installation and replacement to repair and maintenance, our team has everything you need. To request an estimate or to schedule service contact our team today! We’re on call and ready to help with your Cedar Rapids electrical needs.