Drain disconnect program
Call Our Hotline: 319-449-3488
Are your drains in serious need of help? Or perhaps you don’t know the condition of your drain system but you’d like to see if you need professional reconnecting services in Cedar Rapids, IA? We completely understand, and the team at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. can help.
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished.
- We’ve been in business since 1959.
- We promise to get the job done right.
There’s no reason to leave such a difficult and precise job up to an amateur. Our professionals are highly skilled and experienced at reconnecting drain and sewer systems so you’re always left better off.
ATTENTION: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Residents
Avoid Getting Fined!
There is a $2,000 REBATE for specific areas of Cedar Rapids for a Foundation Drain Disconnect.
You would have received a letter from the City of Cedar Rapids to have your drain disconnected as part of the newly authorized Foundation Drain Disconnect project. This needs to be completed in the specified time period listed on your letter from the city or you will be fined. The city has approved Dalton as a plumbing contractor to help your home become compliant.
- Obtains required permits
- Does ALL the work
- Requests inspections
- Submits forms and invoices to City of Cedar Rapids (up to $2,000 Rebate*)
Call today to learn more and to schedule an appointment.
Dalton will take care of it all!
- Dalton will handle everything — the plumbing, electrical, concrete, demo and pouring.
- We are approved by the City of Cedar Rapids and have completed many jobs in this program.
- Only qualified, state licensed journeymen technicians work on your project.
- We’ve been in business since 1959 serving satisfied customers for 58 years!
- We only use quality materials.
- If needed, financing is available for bigger jobs.
*Most homes are within the $2,000 rebate allowance. If cost is more, you will be responsible for balance. Call us at 319–266–3513 for an estimate.
"Service Manager came to my house and inspected, explained what was to be done to complete a Drain Disconnect. The service tech showed up on time who did the work. It was a 2–day project, they cleaned up after himself, I would recommend their service."
— Bruce H., Cedar Rapids, IA
Quick and Quality Service
"I have always received quick and excellent quality service from Dalton. I have had all sorts of work done by Dalton from heating and air conditioning to drain disconnect. Always a great job done."
— Jeff G., Cedar Rapids, IA