Cedar Rapids, IA Drain Cleaning Service
Call Our Hotline: 319-449-3488
Homes realistically can’t go without drain cleaning services every few years. Without professional help, a drain can become clogged, leak, and barely usable. Our team specializes in drain cleaning services that always get the job done.
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished.
- We offer flexible financing options.
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
It’s time to take the quality of your plumbing system into your own hands and call the team that can truly make a difference.
Contact us today to get started. Your Comfort Is Our Promise.
What are the signs you need a drain cleaning?
There are several signs that your home needs to have the drains cleaned.
- Slow Draining Drains: One of the clearest signs is when the water in your tubs and sinks starts to drain slower than normal. Sinks might even take several minutes to empty of just a small amount of water.
- Sour Smells: A second sign is if a sour or methane smell can be detected around toilets and sinks. This could indicate clogs are lowering air pressure in the plumbing.
- Low Water Pressure: Clogs could also be causing lower water pressure so that faucets run slower. A final sign is if toilet bowls do not refill with water normally.
These are all signs it is time to call us for a professional drain cleaning.
What are the benefits of using this service regularly?
You will see a number of benefits after we have performed drain cleaning for your house.
- The plumbing in the home will work better. This means drains in your house will empty quickly and consistently.
- Faucets will have the correct water pressure. Another benefit is that regular and timely drain cleanings can prevent serious damage to plumbing. Clogs can result in burst pipes or corrosion if left untreated.
- A final benefit is increased cleanliness and sanitation.
Calling us for a professional cleaning will reduce or eliminate the chance of unsanitary backups and fractured sewer lines.
How often should you have your drains cleaned?
How often you need our professional drain cleaning services in Cedar Rapids depends on many factors like the age of a house and how many individuals live in that home. The longest amount of time between professional cleanings should only be between two and three years. If your home has serious hard water issues or problems with tree roots, then you will need this cleaning more often and so should call us every one to two years. Scheduling an annual cleaning can often be the best choice because it will make sure no problems during the year have caused serious clogs or damage to the drains. Annual cleanings also help to extend the life of the plumbing in your home.
How can you avoid clogs?
Avoiding clogs requires paying attention to the drains and fixtures in your house. It is important to stop large amounts of grease and foreign items from going into drains. Nearly anything that is not a liquid can start a clog or contribute to buildup that is already inside of the pipes.
The single most important way to avoid clogs is to take action if sinks, toilets or showers start to drain slowly or if fixtures begin to lose pressure. You should call us for a professional drain cleaning as soon as these problems are detected to prevent more serious clogs.
We make it a point to provide top notch services while offering helpful advice for everyday drain and sewer line care. Call us today to schedule your next service call.