Mobile Home Cooling Services in Cedar Rapids
Call Our Hotline: 319-449-3488
Mobile homes are everywhere these days, and they’re getting larger and more efficient with each and every year. That’s why we’re the team to call when it comes to expert mobile home cooling systems in Cedar Rapids, anywhere from Country Terrace to Lincoln Street Mobile Homes.
Family-Owned and Operated Since 1959
We Define Success Based on Your Comfort When the Job Is Done
We Operate with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The professionals at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. really do care about the comfort and budgets of our community, which is why we pledge to provide flexible scheduling and financing options for anyone who needs them.
Call our team today to schedule a comfort consultation for your mobile home cooling services. Your Comfort Is Our Promise.
Keeping your system in good repair
If the cool air from your vents is not coming out at a steady pace or it is no longer an appropriate temperature, it is time to call in our professionals for service. Sometimes your unit can get so cold the evaporator coils may actually freeze and it is important to get this issue back under control. If excessive condensation continues to build up around your unit then it is important to have your air conditioner inspected by our certified technicians.
Unusual sounds coming from you AC unit will also signify the need for repair services. Additionally, if you start to detect an unpleasant odor coming from your air conditioning system it could indicate one of two things, either an electrical issue or the accumulation of mold and other harmful contaminants inside the unit.
What are the benefits of installing a new system?
- Increased comfort: The installation of a newer and more efficient cooling system will guarantee an increased level of comfort inside your mobile home. Talk to our cooling experts about what type of AC unit would work best for you and your family.
- Limited repairs: By investing in a new cooling system you will greatly reduce the potential for any repairs in the near future. Repeated repairs can be quite costly and soon outweigh the price of a new air conditioner.
- Indoor air quality: As dust and other pollutants have a tendency to accumulate inside an air conditioning system over time, having the unit replaced with a brand–new one can help to greatly improve indoor air quality.
- Decreased utility bills: Newer air conditioning systems operate more efficiently and do not have to work as hard to produce a desirable temperature inside your mobile home, which can help to reduce your monthly utility bills substantially.
What type of maintenance is required for your unit?
- Replace filters: Ensuring that your filters are replaced regularly will help to keep you air conditioner functioning at peak performance and can also improve indoor air quality.
- Clean coils: When evaporator coils become dirty it can have a drastic impact on your monthly utility bills and cause them to rise without warning. Making sure they are cleaned on a regular basis will keep your system running efficiently.
- Clean outside: The outside portion or your unit must be cleared or dust, dirt, and debris in order to guarantee that your air conditioner continues to function properly.
- Insulate: During colder weather it is also important to keep the outside portion of your unit covered to avoid any complications.
For superior cooling services in your area, contact the dedicated staff at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.