Plumbing services in Dike, IA
Don’t wait until it’s too late to try to solve your plumbing problems. Call today to schedule an immediate appointment for service in Dike, IA.
The heater and air conditioner maintain the comfort of your home during the best and worst seasons of the year. You never know when temperatures could fluctuate unexpectedly. In order to avoid unforeseen problems with these systems, you should take the time to schedule regular maintenance for them. Consult with our professionals at Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. We have the skills and tools to provide the best plumbing services in Dike, IA. Click here to see what your neighbors have been saying about us.
Service benefits you can count on:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee- we will uninstall and provide full refund if you are not satisfied
- Maintenance agreements
- Guaranteed Replacements
- Expert Staff
Is you tired of taking cold showers?
Water heater problems are common. Getting a surprise splash of cold water during a shower is the most noticeable sign that your water heater isn’t working as it should.
Here are other signs that a prompt call to your technician is in order:
- Water does not reach the desired temperature
- Lack of hot water
- Whining, creaking, knocking, or banging sounds coming from the water heater
- Leaking or pooled water around the tank
- Foul smelling or tasting water
Should you repair or replace your water heater?
When it comes to water heaters, some situations may call for simple repairs, while others may need the entire unit to be replaced. Identify the signs that you need to repair or replace the water heater:
- Cold Shower: When a water heater isn’t working properly, the first sign will be a lack of hot water. Having no access to hot water can be uncomfortable because you’ll be forced to bathe in cold water, and some tasks such as laundry may not be as efficient with cold water.
- Leaks: Another sign of a malfunction is a leaky tank. See how big the leak is and if you can patch it up. A large pool of water means that you need a replacement.
- Age: As heaters age, they naturally become less efficient. If your system is nearing the ten-year mark, usually, repairs are not strong enough to prevent its deterioration. You should choose a new product that will be far more efficient.
Other plumbing services in Dike
- Burst pipe repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Faucet, fixture, and sink services
- Shower and tub installation
- Bathroom plumbing remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sump pump installation
- Tankless water heater services
Our technicians respect your time and care about the safety of your home. Call us today for professional plumbing, heating, and cooling services at competitive rates!