Your Trusted Waterloo, IA and Cedar Valley Plumbers
Call Our Hotline: 319-266-3513
Your home is lucrative without professional plumbing services in Waterloo, IA. We’re not just saying this to sell our services, we’re telling homeowners this so they save money on emergency repairs and problems down the line. Why not call the Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. team?
- We define success based on how comfortable you are when a job is finished.
- We provide 24/7 emergency services.
- We promise to get the job done right.
We spend each and every day providing top quality plumbing services to this community. Our plumbers are sanitary, friendly, and incredibly skilled and experienced at what they do. Call us today to get better service for a great price.
Call our team today for expert plumbing services in Waterloo. Your Comfort Is Our Promise!
What are some benefits of drain cleaning?
It is often recommended that homeowners regularly have their drains cleaned by professional plumbers who will be able to perform the services quickly and for an affordable price. There are several advantages that are associated with drain cleaning.
- Prevents clogs from forming: The most obvious advantage is that, if the drain is regularly being cleaned, there will be no chance for the drain to become clogged.
- Prevents leaks: There is a chance that, when a drain is clogged, additional pressure will be put on the pipes. This is because there will be an excessive amount of buildup that may increase the volume that the pipe is able to accommodate. When this happens, leaks will form as the pipe becomes more unstable and wears down.
- Reduces unpleasant smells: When a drain is clogged, especially a kitchen drain or toilet, there is a huge chance that the items that are causing the clog will start to smell bad if left to their own devices for too long. To prevent horrible smells from rising from the kitchen sink or toilet, it is necessary to have them cleaned out on a regular basis.
- Prevent backflow: When sewer drains are clogged, there is a chance that the waste will backflow. This has the potential to damage the home.
When should you repair or replace your water heater?
Whenever your water heater needs repairs or replacements, there are several giveaway signs you can keep an eye out for so you can know when its time to call us. Below you’ll find three of the most common reasons that our customers choose to repair their units or get brand new ones.
- Loud noises: These can be a warning that your unit is having problems. If you notice that your water heater is leaking, you should contact us right away so that you can prevent water damage and high water bills.
- Lack of hot water: Your water heater should provide a steady stream of hot water, so if you notice that your water is switching back and forth between hot and cold, your unit could be to blame.
- Age: Usually heaters will only last you up to ten years. If your home has some age on it, it could be that your heater is nearing the end of its lifespan. We can tell you whether repairs would do or if you would need a whole new system.
Our company can come to your location and find out exactly what is going on with your water heater. We will diagnose and repair small problems, or we can easily replace your water heater with a more energy efficient unit. Ask about our water heater installation and repair service today.
What are some signs that you need professional slab leak repairs?
Slab leaks can occur due to several reasons. If you aren’t sure how to identify slab leaks, keep an eye out for the following:
- A sudden increase in water bills without explanation, which would indicate that there is water being lost, but not being used.
- Random wet spots on the floor of the lowest level of the house. This will usually be a sign that the pipes in the slab are no longer sound.
- Cracks in the walls or foundation could mean that the foundation is shifting. Usually when there is a minor quake or something else has caused the ground to shift, slab leaks can occur.
If you experience any of these signs that require immediate slab leak repairs, it’s time to call our professional plumbers to inspect your home and we’ll take the necessary steps to get it back up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Call us today for immediate plumbing services when you need us most!