"Your Cedar Falls Plumbing Repair Company"
Dalton's Plumbing Experts work for YOU Call for service in Cedar Falls and Waterloo!
Running water and smooth flowing pipes is something we all take for granted….until there is a problem.
If you have any of the following problems in your home, it may be time to call a professional plumber in Cedar Falls.
- Lost Water Pressure or Barely Flushes
- The cause of this problem could be one of the following:
- It has a serious clog.
- If your plumbing system is old, you may have a problem in the pipes such as deposits or just deterioration. In this case, your toilet should be replaced and plumbing checked by a plumbing expert from Dalton. A replacement now may offer the most value in the long run.
- Your toilet "runs" all the time. Are you tired of "wiggling" the handle? This may seem like a minor problem, but this type of problem can waste water and will be reflected on your water bill from the utilities. You may want to compare your water meter usage to see if you are using an excessive amount of water.
Does your tub or shower drain slowly? Does the water back up from the drain while the faucet is running? Do you hear burping sounds coming from your drain? The cause of these problems could be one of the following:
- Hair clog. Liquid drain cleaners are not effective with heavy clogs and can even add to the clog and smell. Most likely, you will need to have your drains cleaned by a professional.
- Bacteria. Bacteria can actually start to form in floor drains, toilets, showers, tubs, and even septic pipes.
There are many products in the cleaning aisle of your local grocery store that claim to clean your drain. Just pour it in, wait and presto – clean drain. A clogged drain is not as easy to clean as you might think. Drain pipes can actually become smaller over years with a film of sorts. Whatever we normally pour down the drain – i.e. hair, soap, shampoo, conditioner, bacon grease, oil, etc. - these items tend to stick to the sides of the drain pipes over the years and make the pipe just a little bit smaller. Sediment builds up and pretty soon, you have a clogged drain.
For more serious clogs our experienced plumbers have the ability to camera, record, and document your drain clog problems. With our educated visual proof we are able to properly locate and determine the cause of the blockage such as roots, deteriorated or collapsed drain lines and determine the best remedy to thoroughly fix the problem. Our professional plumbers would then educate the homeowners on the problem and provide them with the options they have.
Water bubbling in your yard? Call us! Our experienced plumbers will use a high tech locating machine to accurately determine the proper repair or replacement to solve your problem. We have the trained staff to excavate to repair or replace water and sewer lines, as well as rough in water and sewer lines for new construction.
LEAKING & DRIPPING SINKS
LeaksSometimes a sink leak goes undetected for a very long time. It can be a slow leak – and just drips in the cabinet below – only to dry out in between uses. Over time, a leaking sink can deteriorate the wood in the cabinet beneath and travel to the next level below either through the wall or could eventually get into the joists and cause major problems over time. This type of leak requires a professional plumber as it could be the sink basin, loose fittings, worn out gaskets, erosion of pipes and even an incorrect installation. A qualified plumber will get down and dirty under your sink until the leak "culprit" is found.
Did you know that a faucet that drips 10 drips a minute will use 526 gallons of water a year? Listen for a drip when your house is quiet. One drip leads to thousands of drips which waste water and cost you more money. A dripping faucet should never be ignored.
Be sure your household plumbing is running the way it was intended to.
Peace of Mind…The Ultimate Service Agreement.
Dalton Plumbing Heating & Cooling, Inc offers a plumbing plan called The Ultimate Service Agreement. Once a year all Ultimate Service customers will receive a thorough maintenance inspection on their entire home's plumbing system. A qualified plumbing technician will review all the plumbing systems and make any specific recommendations based on what is currently in your home.
As a member of the Ultimate Savings Club you will receive discounts on any future repairs you may need on your home's plumbing. In addition to getting great service, you'll know you are getting the best value as a preferred customer.
What's in it for you?
- Priority Service. When it gets busy, really busy, you will receive priority service. If you have a qualified emergency situation, you will be moved to the front of the line and your service will be scheduled within the next business day. All preferred customers deserve extra special attention.
- Special Offers. From time to time, our preferred customers will receive special offers we reserve for only our best customers such as special discounts, free new product trials, special savings and even special services. Join today and never worry about plumbing problems again! You'll receive an annual Plumbing Inspection; 10% off repair or remodels; special pricing; and priority scheduling
- Peace of Mind. You know that each year a plumbing professional is reviewing your home's plumbing systems.
Clean smooth running water will saves you money, time and headaches. Insure the safety and health of your family. No leak is too Big or too Small. Get your plumbing checked out today!
Dalton's has a full staff of plumbers with over 125 years of experience. Plumbing products offered include popular brands such as Kohler, Moen & Delta and services such as on-demand and solar hot water, as well as water conditioning. We provide service in your home and also your business. Dalton Plumbing Heating & Cooling, Inc is located at 5536 Nordic Drive, Cedar Falls, IA 50613. Call 319-266-3513 for an appointment.